Residential College Zhob has started the admission for the academic year 2023 in class VII. Following are some essential details regarding admission.
Balochistan Residential College Zhob has started the admission for the academic year 2023 in class VII. Following are some essential details regarding admission.
1. Minimum age limit is eleven (11) years and maximum age is thirteen (13) years as on February 2023. That is, the date of birth of the student should be between 1st March 2010 and 28th February 2012. In case of change in age, the form will be canceled and in case of selection, the age will be verified by the Medical Board of CMH Quetta.
2. . The written test will be taken from Balochistan Textbook Board's Class VI complete syllabus (Syllabus 2022) of four subjects English (25) marks, Mathematics (25) marks, Urdu (25) marks and General Science (25) marks. Total marks 100. The entrance test will consist of 40% MCQs and 60% short questions in Urdu and English medium.Students will be selected through the entrance test conducted by any reputed testing service.
3. The institution shall be authorized to admit the candidate on the basis of merit who has received and submitted the form of the institution on time and has appeared in the test.
Prospactis and entry forms will be available at the following locations shortly after publication. The cost including registration and examination fee is Rs.2000. However, the form can be downloaded immediately.
A: Allied Bank Limited ROB
2: Allied Bank Limited Jinnah Road Quetta:
3. Allied Bank Limited Loralai
4: Al Hudi Public School Dera Murad Jamali
Note: Apart from the above, admission form and sample papers are available on Facebook page of the college (Balochistan Residential College Zhob official ) can be obtained from Attach the original receipt by depositing Rs.2000/- from any branch of Allied Bank Limited to the account number 001003761517001-0079 of BRC Zhob on the due date along with the downloaded form.
It is very important to attach the following documents with the admission form, incomplete form will not be accepted.
1. Four recent passport size photographs, one attested by the concerned school.
2. 6th class pass certificate or confirmation on form that the candidate is studying in 6th class and expected to pass the annual examination.
3. Attested Copy of Father's National Identity Card 4: Attested Copy of Candidate's or Father's Local or Domicile Certificate Section 5 (b) Form of NADRA in which candidate's name and ID card number are mentioned. (Birth certificate will not be acceptable). 1: It is necessary to complete the latest Postal Address Slip in which the contact number of the father or guardian must be entered.
4. Medical fitness certificate. Note: 1: Forms from unregistered schools will not be accepted. Candidates who are not verified during the term due to not uploading a fresh photograph will be removed from the term. 2: Admission form will be rejected due to incomplete form, bogus form, wrong and change in date of birth.
1. Last date for submission of form is 31st December 2022. No form will be received thereafter.
2. Send the completed form to the following address by any courier service before the last date. In-charge Department of Admission, Balochistan Residential College Rob) Contact No. 03158074642 For more information, the institution can contact this directly during office hours.
Final Merit List of BRC Zhob will be published after completion of Test and interview Process.
Balochistan Residential College Zhob
View Latest Jobs