Bannu Medical College Bannu Kpk
Bannu Medical College Bannu Kpk
Sat 21 January, 2023
Sun 05 February, 2023
Bannu Medical College MTI Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2023
Bannu Medical College MTI Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Bannu for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 21/01/2023 and the last date is 05/02/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Associate Professor,
- Programmer IT,
- Forensic Toxicologist,
- Security Officer,
- Assistant Librarian,
How to Apply?
- Medical Jobs 2023 in districts of Abbottabad, Bajaur, Bannu, Batagram, Buner, Charsadda, Dera Ismail Khan, Hangu, Haripur, Karak, Khyber, Kohat, Kolai Pallas, Kurram, Lakki Marwat, Lower Chitral, Lower Dir, Lower Kohistan, Malakand, Mansehra, Mardan, Mohmand, North Waziristan, Nowshera, Orakzai, Peshawar, Shangla, South Waziristan, Swabi, Swat, Tank, Tor Ghar, Upper Chitral, Upper Dir, Upper Kohistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Health Department Jobs 2023:
- The services of the incumbent will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 (amended from time to time).
- A quota for disabled and minorities will be observed and age relaxation will be provided as per the rules. Applicants must clearly mention the quota as applicable to them.
- Civil Servants/In-Service candidates shall apply through the proper channels. If selected, then they will resign from civil services and no lien will be provided.
- Competitive Salary Packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- Applications must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee, BMC, Bannu is competent to reject incomplete applications and a call for an interview does not endorse the eligibility of a candidate. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent authority of MTI Bannu for review. The decision of the competent authority thereof shall be final.
- Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from the interview if he/she was:
- a) Convicted by the Court of law.
- b) Has a previous history of dismissal from public service.
- c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
- d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
- e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means.
- f) Submits forged certificates.
- g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age, academic certificates, and publications,
- h) Misbehaves during the interview.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel any post(s).
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Applications will be accepted online on the BMC Job Portal at www.mtibannu.edu.pk before 04.02.2022.
- Attachments must include attested photocopies of academic and experience certificates along with receipt of payment, as follows. Rs: 2000 (from serial No. 1 to 60), Rs. 1000/- (from serial No. 61 to 63), and Rs. 500/- (for serial No. 64 to 68) as application processing fees through Bank Draft NBP A/C No. 3312151349 Bank Code (2002) title name Vice Dean/DDO, BMC, Bannu. Cheque/ Pay order will not be acceptable.
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK