Rescue 1122 KPK
Pakistan Testing Service
Thu 02 July, 2020
Mon 13 July, 2020
Jobs Rescue 1122 Merged Districts Kpk,
Jobs Rescue 1122 Merged Districts Kpk announce the career opportunities for the post of in for the fresh and experienced candidates on basis who have degree. Posted date of this post is 02/07/2020 and the last date is 13/07/2020. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Newly Merged Districts (Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waizistan) and Sub Divisions (Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Kohat, Lakki Marwat and Tank) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited for left over posts from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following project positions purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each post. Females are encouraged to apply.
Computer Operator BPS-16
Transport Maintenance Inspector BPS-14
Lead Fire Rescuer BPS-12
Electrical Technician BPS-11
Junior Clerk BPS-11
Auto Mechanic BPS-08
Senior Store Keeper BPS-07
Operator for Heavy Machinery
(Excavator,Recovery Vehicle,Dumper Truck etc.)BPS-07
Helper for Heavy Machinery BPS-05
Driver LTV BPS-06
Driver HTV BPS-06
Office Attendant BPS-03
Security Guard BPS-03
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
- Mandatory Physical test:
i. 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6”
- 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female
- Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
- Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination at Police & Services Hospital Peshawar.
- The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations.
- The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of appointment.
- The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
- The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms & conditions of the service.
How to Apply:
- Applications form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website: www.pts.org.pk
- Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL & HBL or via Online, Mobile Paisa
- Send your applications duly filled, by Post Mail or Courier so as to reach before expiry of last date, along with Original Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area, Is
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be provided for test / interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel
Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right hand corner of the envelope.