Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission
Fri 08 December, 2023
Mon 01 January, 2024
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Jobs 07/2023
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Jobs 07/2023 announce the Permanent career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar for the fresh and experienced candidates on Permanent basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 08/12/2023 and the last date is 01/01/2024. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Provincial Planning Service Officers
How to Apply?
- i) Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/
- entries they will be called for examination/interview.
- i) Call letters for the exam will be placed on KP PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website time to time.
- iii) Age shall be reckoned on 01.01.2024.
- iv) Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto ten years for disable persons/widows/divorced and Govt: servants who have completed two years continuous service and upto 03 years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008 and 05 years to minorities.
- However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to govt. servants, general or disable candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them.
- Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal govt: under the administrative control of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relaxation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- v) Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- vi) Employees of Govt:/ Semi-govt/ Autonomous/ Semi-autonomous Bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before interview/ competitive examination.
- vii) The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to increase/decrease or to fill or not to fill any post.
- viii) Only the qualification etc possessed on the closing date of the Advt. shall be taken into account.
- ix) The candidates shall attach the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- No alteration in the entries with regard to domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently.
- Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled for having one domicile only otherwise he/she shall become ineligible.
- x) Female Candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, a female married candidate, if wants to retain her own domicile, shall inform the Commission in writing before test/ examination.
- xi) Candidates applying against disable quotas will be required to submit produce disability certificate issued by the Board of Rehabilitation/ District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of report by Standing Medical board
- Note: On detailed scrutiny of the applications after written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules/Regulations for the examination, his/ her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein.
- To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- DIRECTOR EXAMINATIONS KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
View Jobs in Public Service Commission
Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Jobs in Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Jobs in KPK Public Service Commission (KPPSC)
Jobs in Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)