Ministry Of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Federal, Islamabad for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 16/11/2023 and the last date is 30/11/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
Economist/Project Appraisal Specialist (PPS-10)
1. The Candidates are required to submit their CV along with two attested copies of academic/testimonials/experienceçertificate(s), Degrees, CNIC copy, two photographs, and professional experience certificate only to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement (Last date: 30th of November 2023) office hrs.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
The candidates called for interview will have to bring their original documents along with two attested copies of academic/testimonials/experiencecertificate(s), Degrees, CNIC copy, two photographs, and professional experience certificate and also send documents through email. "firstname.lastname@example.org" and cc to email@example.com.
3. Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
4. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. Detailed Job Description/TORS and Eligibility Criteria are available at the website of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. The post qualification experience of minimum 10 years of education will be counted.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
Procurement Specialist (PPDU)
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Islamabad. 1st Floor, Pakistan Manpower Institute, Sector G-7/1Islamabad. Contact for Further Queries: 051-9252497
View Latest Jobs