Health Department Punjab
Health Department Punjab
Tue 16 January, 2024
Thu 08 February, 2024
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Jobs 2024
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Jobs 2024 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Punjab, Lahore for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 16/01/2024 and the last date is 08/02/2024. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Communication Specialist
- Data Management Specialist
- Environment Social Safeguard Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Healthcare Management Specialist
- Meal Associate
- Monitoring Evaluation Learning Specialist
- Output Based Budgeting Consultant
- PFM Associate
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Director
- Quality Management Specialist
- Referral Management Associate
- Referral Management Consultant
How to Apply?
- The candidate should have at least 10 year experience working in a social service or human service, healthcare services setting, and will have a strong knowledge of community resourc •Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proficiency in franc modeling and budgeting software programs, excellent communication and interpersonal safe and 25-50 knowledge of program management principles and practices are aho essential
- Prelicency in Microsoft Excel 5 Years' experience in public financial management, accounting
- 1. The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Recruitment Policy 2022 of the Government of the Punjab
- 2. The continuous service in public sector organization rendered by the candidate will be deducted from the upper age limit
- 3. Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- 5. These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for testview
- 7. Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
- 3. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- 10. Only the degree issued by the university/Institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- 11. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the department.
- 12. Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview
- 13. No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- 14. The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- 15. Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment
- 16. Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/short listing/selection criteria shall be the final
- Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- 1. Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- 2. Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form
- 3. Test fee shall be paid through 1 Unk 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till 8 February, 2024 positively.
- 5. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date or closing office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- 6. The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS 7. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- & in case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- 3. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK