University of Makran, Panjgur
University of Makran, Panjgur
Sun 22 January, 2023
Fri 10 February, 2023
University of Makran Panjgur Jobs 2023
University of Makran Panjgur Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Balochistan, Makran for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 22/01/2023 and the last date is 10/02/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Assistant
- Assistant Controller Exam (BPS-17)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- 8 Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lab Assistant (B-09)
- Lab Attendant (B-04)
- Security Guards
- Library Attendant
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-02)
- Sweeper (BPS-02)
How to Apply?
- Please follow the instructions for completing process of submission of application(s):
- 1. Persons fulfilling the criteria are advised to download Application Form to fill for submission by visiting university website www.uomp.org
- 2. Attach followings with duly filled Application Form; a. Original Bank Challan b. Updated CV. Attested copies
- (4) each of educational certificates / degrees d. Resident certificate (local/ domicile) e. Work experience certificate (if required) f. Latest Passport size photographs (4 Nos.) g. NoC from department in case already in service.
- h. Bank draft of Rs.1500 for BPS-18 and above, Rs.1000 for BPS-16 & BPS-17, Rs.500 for BPS-06 to BPS15, and Rs.300 for BPS-01 to BPS-05 as processing fee in favor of University of Makran, Panjgur.
- 3. Persons intend to Apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate application form with attachments mentioned above at sr.#02 with separate process charges/fee for each post.
- 4. Foreign qualification(s) holder persons should attach equivalent certificate from the relevant HEC.
- 5. Persons already in service need to obtain NoC from the parent department.
- 6. Preference to the local inhabitants will be given for the post serial no.10 to 17 but not compromising on the criteria for ensuring quality higher education delivery.
- 7. Maximum age limit for the administrative & support staff at Serial no.06 to 17 is 40 years.
- 8. To gauge suitability a screening test may be conducted either by university or with involvement of third party.
- 9. Only short listed persons will be invited to appear in test/ interview.
- 10. Any misinformation, wrong presentation will lead to disqualification and further action under the rules.
- 11. No financial liability on part of university will be there, hence claims of TA & DA will not be admissible.
- 12. University reserves the right to decrease or increase number of posts. Furthermore, without assigning any reason,
- the whole process or part of the process can be stopped, hence no claim in this regard will be acceptable.
- The last date for the receipt of applications in the office of the Deputy Registrar (A) UoMP is 10th February, 2023 after which no application can be accepted.
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK