Water and Power Development Authority
Water and Power Development Authority
Sun 25 June, 2023
Mon 10 July, 2023
Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2023
Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Balochistan,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,Punjab,Sindh,Lahore for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 25/06/2023 and the last date is 10/07/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Accounts Assistant/Cashier
- Sub Engineer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Professor
- Audit Assistant
- Audit Officer
- Auto Mechanic
- Cardiac Physician
- Child Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
- Deputy Manager
- ENT Specialist
- GD Medical Officer
- Jr Geologist
- Jr. Seismologist
- Lab Assistant
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Specialist
- Plastic Surgeon
- Research Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Surgical Specialist
- Trained Graduate Teacher
How to Apply?
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on M/S OTS website (https://ots.org.pk/). The
- advertisement is also available on WAPDA's website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- General Conditions & Instructions:
- • Written test shall be conducted by M/s OTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. 03 years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes,
- Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. 03 years of age relaxation shall also be admissible to candidates belonging
- to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts of BPS-15 & below only.
- • 10 years of age relaxation shall be admissible to disabled persons applying against disabled quota.
- • Govt./ WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation
- upto the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Only children of WAPDA employees are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employees Children. The children of employees of DISCOS, GENCOS,
- NTDC etc. are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employees Children Quota.
- Balochistan (Open) -01
- FATA/GB (Open) - 01
- • The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through WAPDA HR Division and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- • Candidates applying under WAPDA Employee Children Quota (ECQ) must submit the following requisite documents at the time of interview:
- a. Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper from WAPDA Employee and Certificate from the concerned WAPDA office that no son/daughter has already been employed
- under WAPDA ECQ in the past.
- b. Documentary proof of employment of Father / Mother in WAPDA
- • Govt. employees may apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- • Educational Certificates / Degrees must be verified from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards/ Institutes.
- • Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- • The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- • No TA/ DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- •Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
- How to Apply:
- • Candidates may visit M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable
- from website: www.ots.org.pk.
- • Candidate must specify the post & office against which he/she is applying.
- • Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant
- documents/ experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service / Pakistan Post etc. to; Manager
- Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- • Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test date, timing etc.
- • Applications submitted by hand or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- •After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Testing Agency's website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (procedure for roll number
- slip / written test schedule / result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.
- • For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK