Agriculture Department Punjab Lahore Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Punjab, Lahore for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 03/11/2023 and the last date is 15/11/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
Ability to draft articles, statements, briefing notes, opinion pieces talking points, speeches, key and other messages communication outputs in English and Urdu relating to agriculture water management Ability to develop close laison and collaboration with print, electronic and social media as well as with DGPR&Directorate of Agricultural
Ability to managehun social media platforms (website, Facebook, Twiter, etc.) in coordination with project management Master's degree in Gender Studies Social Work, Public Policy or related discipline from a HEC recognized university with a minimum 2 division
Proven post qualification experience of five (5) years relevant experience in public private sector organizations preferably in water resources/ agricultural development projects Female Candidates will be given preference
Should be conversant with the World Bankdonor gender policies guidelines
Experience in carying out gender baring need assessments and able to implement the gender training action plan and capacity development of stakeholders under the project Familiar community consultations consultations with women and other vulnerable groups to identify specific conces and recommended measures under the project
Able to provide technical guidance or support the identification of relevant gender related actions and ensure their compliance Able to organize focus group discussions and consultations with women and other wherable groups to ensure their concerns and needs are addressed during the project implementation Experience in working in the donor funded projects will be prefered
1. Relaxation in upper age limit is not admissible.
2 in case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC/Competent Forum will be provided by the candidate
3. Retired Goverment servants are not eligible. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable job/post specific, non-pensionable & confenting no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
4. In case the project period is reducedienhanced, contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority
5. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the selection & eligibility criteria approved in the PC-L
6. The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agricunjab.gov.pk) addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, 21-Davis Road, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute Madrissa duly recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras release orders for Ex-Service men, issued by the concemed authorityinsitute and must reach by 16.11.2023. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for testinterview. No TADA shall be paid
7. The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department within due date. 8. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning). Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
9. Lists of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Recruitment Committee, by the competent authority.
10. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of
11. The selected candidate under the project are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection and regularization
12. No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons
View Latest Jobs