Sat 10 February, 2024
Sat 17 February, 2024
Barrick Pakistan Quetta Jobs 2024
Barrick Pakistan Quetta Jobs 2024 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of see b in Balochistan, Quetta for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 10/02/2024 and the last date is 17/02/2024. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Facilities Camp Assistant
- Lifting Supervisor
- Project Site Planner
- Safety Supervisor
- Scaffold Inspector
How to Apply?
- Responsible to ensure all the scaffolding in construction project the in accordance with the prevailing standards, procedures, and laws. Monitor the design, certification of all scaffolding structure on site according to all relevant specifications and standards.
- Inspect all scaffolds erected with the boundaries of project construction sites to ensure structural integrity, they are suitable for safe use, and comply with the relevant industrial standards, RDMC permit work procedures. Inspect and assess the condition of the scaffolding material and reject damaged, defective, and substandard material.
- Ensure that the contractor maintain a record of the condition of all scaffolding materials and assemblies to ensure that they are maintained correctly and dispose of the damaged or defective materials and contractor compliance to Health & Safety requirements.
- Provide advice on the suitability of specialized scaffolds supplied by contracting companies to meet the health and safety red ty requirements of the company, regarding design and of access in case of plant upset conditions.
- Has capability to calculate the counterweight for outboard of heavy duty suspended scaffolding.
- Providing guidance and support to scaffolding personnel on safe work practices and troubleshooting technical issues. Design and pre-planning of the scaffold including the weight of limitations, scaffold type, fall protection, tie off-s, supports, etc. Final inspection of the scaffold prior to initial occupation for use.
- At a minimum, daily inspection, and documentation of the condition of the scaffold and its ability to be occupied safely. Inspections of scaffolds after changes / alterations have been made. Oversight and inspections of mobile scaffolds.
- Conduct auditing and governance around scaffold safety on major hazards and contractors
- The application deadline is 17th February, 2024.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please apply in confidence at https://pakistanjobs.barrick.com/ Barrick Gold Corporation is an equal opportunity employer without any discrimination against ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, or social status.
View Latest Jobs in different cities of Pakistan
Jobs in Karachi
Jobs in Lahore
Jobs in Peshawar
Jobs in Quetta
Jobs in Islamabad
Jobs in Faisalabad