District & Session Judge Bajur Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Bajaur for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 11/08/2023 and the last date is 05/09/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
Rule 21 (1) Applicant must be at least 20 years of age as on 105-09-2023.
(2) The required application, the applicant's own Be hand written.
3) Applicant's full name, father's name, date of birth, complete address and personal mobile/telephone number should be mentioned in the application.
4) Along with the application, it is necessary to attach a reference certificate from two dignitaries and attested copies of educational certificates, domicile certificate and national identity card along with two (Latest) photographs (Passport Size).
(5) An applicant must indicate in his application whether he is submitting a license for Class I or Class II, otherwise if an applicant wishes to submit an application for both classes, he must submit an application for each class separately. Submit the application
6 The application must also state whether he has had any practice with a lawyer during the last six months or not.
7) In the case of being a secretary/clerk with a lawyer or a government employee, he/she must show by statement that he/she is ready to resign from the said secretary/clerk's job or government service for the license of the petitioners.
(8) No license application shall be issued to a public servant or a solicitor's secretarial clerk in the said employment. And likewise, no license application shall be issued unless six months have elapsed since the Clerk Amanshi left with a lawyer.
(9) If the applicant has been convicted of any crime or has been dismissed from government service, this must also be disclosed in the application.
10) The applications will be received in the office of Mr. District and Sessions Judge, District Bajod by the appointed date dated 05-09-2023 as per the above information. Also, no application will be received after the specified date.
(11) The final list of eligible candidates for written examination will be released on 09-09-2023.
(12) Candidates for License Class I written examination will be held on 2023-09-13 at 9:00 AM while Candidates for License Class II written examination will be held on the next day on 2023-09-14 at 9:00 AM for which Candidates should appear in the court of Senior Civil Judge Bajaur one hour before the scheduled time on the scheduled dates. The schedule along with the syllabus for the examination can be obtained from the office of the Sessions Judge.
(13) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
14) Examination fee Rs.2001 should be deposited along with the application.
Otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Note: Until the establishment of courts in the sub-divisions of Bajaur, the petitioners of these sub-divisions will conduct their affairs at the headquarters Kharsol Colony. District and Sessions Judge, Bajaur
View Latest Jobs