Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
Fri 17 November, 2023
Mon 04 December, 2023
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 13/2023
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 13/2023 announce the career opportunities for the post of in for the fresh and experienced candidates on basis who have degree. Posted date of this post is 17/11/2023 and the last date is 04/12/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Associate Professor Bs-19
- Assistant Professor BS-18
- Senior Registrar
How to Apply?
Documents required from the candidates:
- 6) After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents viz two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor's, Master's, M.Phil. Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail
- (i) Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC/ relevant forum may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- (ii) Experience from Firms Companies/ Institutions/ Organizations/ Banks/ NGOs atc, will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, have appropriately been registered incorporated with concerned government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office (s) and have proper registration number/ Reference number, where applicable.
- (iv) The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
- (v) From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in view of documents and merit position.
- Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date. Admission Certificate:
- Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts, as may be applicable. will be placed on the website of FPSC Le www.fpsc.gov.pl couple of weeks before the actual date of examination. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website for the updates. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- Conduct of Test
- (i) It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test
- (ii) Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- (ii) Test Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 13/2023 shall be held as early as possible after closing date
- Change of Centre: Candidates are allowed to avail facility for change of Examination Centre, through on-line request at least 1-Month before
- Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 4 December, 2023,
- Shahid ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Muhammad Shahid Assistant Director Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Observance of General Instructions:
- In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission's policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC's Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying
- Procedure to apply:
- (6) All applications must be submitted online through FPSC's website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- (i) Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error
- omission etc.
- (iii) Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- (iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted
- (v) Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website
- (vi) No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- (vii) No mamual application will be accepted for General Recruitment cases. Only online applications will be processed and admitted on or before the cut-off date as announced for respective case. Application Fee: (Applicable to those who have not earlier submitted fee against Advertisement No. 11/2023).
- (1) The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 Rs. 300/-; BS 18 Rs. 750; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above- Rs. 1500/-
- (1) The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head "C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC" Bank draft / Cheque Postal Order is not acceptable
- (ii) Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- (iv) TR may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC's website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Shortlisting criteria for interview:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para-16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions
- shahid Muhammad Shahid Assistant Director Federal Public Service Commission famabad
View Jobs in Public Service Commission
Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Jobs in Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Jobs in KPK Public Service Commission (KPPSC)
Jobs in Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)