Jobs Election Commission of Pakistan announce the career opportunities for the post of in for the fresh and experienced candidates on basis who have degree. Posted date of this post is 30/11/2020 and the last date is 14/12/2020. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
2. Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
4. Persons already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
6. Applicants who applied through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form, failing which candidates will fall in ineligible list.
7. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format alongwith attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, L.L.B/L.L.M Degree and other Educational Credentials, Copy of District and High Court Bar Association Cards alongwith experience certificates from concerned Bar Council & Association (District & High Court), to be attached, should reach through P.O Box No.1418 till 14-12-2020.
8. All Applications submitted for the abovementioned posts earlier against the advertisement dated 30th July, 2020 have been undone and shall not be considered. So, all applicants are required to apply afresh.
9. Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. [Only shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications / experience will be called for test / interview].
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.