Last Date: 13 May 2020
|Required Qualifications (In Detail)||
Master (2nd Division)
B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) (2nd Divsion)
Law Graduate (2nd Division)
B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Description (Complete Details)
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
Quota Wise Distribution of Posts:
Merit = 04
Punjab = 29 (3 Women 10%) (1 Minority 5%)
KPK = 07
Balochistan = 04
Sindh (U) = 04
Sindh (R) 07
FATA = 02
Gilgit Baltistan = 01
AJK = 01
Tags: Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Islamabad, Jobs Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Islamabab, Jobs ECP, Jobs in Election Commission, Election Commission Pakistan Jobs, Election Commission Jobs, Jobs in Election Commission,Jobs in Paksitan, Latest Jobs in Pakistan, Today Jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Pakistan 2020,