Jobs Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad announce the career opportunities for the post of in for the fresh and experienced candidates on basis who have degree. Posted date of this post is 11/02/2021 and the last date is 24/02/2021. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
2. Applicants shall specifically mention the domicile/quota against which they apply for a post.
3. Candidate already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
4. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post.
5. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
7. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.
9. All candidates applying for the above mention post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
10. The relevant / required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will not be entertained. Post applied for should be mentioned on right corner of envelope.
11. Those who fulfilled prescribed qualification / experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment with an attested copy of CNIC and two coloured passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, Ports & Shipping Wing, Karachi, Dock Labour Board Building 01st Floor, 58 West Wharf Road Karachi. Ph: 021-99204192.
12. Application form is also available on Ports & Shipping Wing, Karachi’s website www.dgps.gov.pk.