District & Session Judge Karachi Sindh Jobs 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Sindh,Karachi for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 03/06/2023 and the last date is 19/06/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
As per the instruction of Hon'ble High Court of Sindh, initial test for post at S.No. 1 to 4 shall be conducted through Sukkur IBA Testing Service. Those who secure at least 50% Marks in such test shall be further assessed through Interview.
The candidates may download the application form and challan forms from Sukkur IBA University website www.iba-suk.edu.pk or SIBA Testing Services website www.sts.net.pk
2. Application form for the posts at S.No.1 to 4, duly filled in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates and in case of disabled, the Disability Certificate from the competent authority and 02 fresh photographs should reach the Project Manager (DSCE) SIBA, Testing Service (STS, Sukkur IBA University Airport Road Sukkur Tel # 0715644159-60 within 15 days of this publication.
Government servants should apply through proper channel. Maximum age limit for Civil Servants applying through proper channel is 30 years.
Overage candidates only for the post of Stenographer (S.No. 1) having domicile of other district, may also apply subject to relaxation by the Hon'ble Chief Justice, Hon'ble High Court of Sindh, Karachi, if they qualify for appointment. 5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
6. Any external influence for selection will lead to the disqualification for the post applied for.
7. The candidates, at the time of interview, should bring along with them their original documents.
8. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
9. The closing date for submitting application to the undersigned for the posts at S.No. 5 to 9 is fixed as 15.06.2023.
10. Applications received in view of advertisement dated 06.03.2021 will be considered with this advertisement. Hence those applicants should not apply for these posts again.
View Latest Jobs