Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Fri 17 February, 2023
Fri 31 March, 2023
PEEF scholarship for the students of Balochistan 2023
PEEF scholarship for the students of Balochistan 2023 announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Balochistan, Quetta for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 17/02/2023 and the last date is 31/03/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Announcement of Scholarships for the financial year (2022-23).
- For the intelligent students of Balochistan on behalf of the province of Punjab
- Announcement of Scholarships under Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEF) for the financial year (2022-23)
- As in previous years, 460 scholarships for the financial year (2022-23) have been announced by the province of Punjab for the intelligent students of Balochistan under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEF). Continued under the management of Which is detailed below. Scholarships Monthly Stipend for Monthly Stipend for FamilyMonthly Educational level or class
- Intermediate or equivalent including DAE Two- or three-year program (Matric pass) Graduation or equivalent Two-year program (Intermediate or equivalent education pass) or Graduation Professional degree, or Five-year program (Intermediate or equivalent education pass)
- Annual Total Number of Day Scholar Hotel Staying Scholar Income Limit 240,35000,3000,1500.4000,2500,35000,160,4500,3000
- Graduation Two-year program including Technical Education or TEVTA Diploma Certification Technical Education DAE Pass or Professional Graduation Four or five-year program including 30 Technical Education or TEVTA Diploma Certiﬁcation (Technical Education DAE Pass) Masters Two-year program including (MS/MPhil) 4000,2500,35000,4500,3000,40000, 5000,3000,30,Total 460
- Under which applications are required from intelligent and deserving students having local domicile of Balochistan province. Therefore, all students who have passed Matriculation or Intermediate Annual Examination 2022 from Government Educational Institutions of Balochistan Province and fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply for Matriculation, Intermediate and Technical Education: (1) Have obtained at least 60% marks in the Annual Examination for Matriculation, Intermediate or Technical Education (DAE) 2022 conducted by Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BBISE. (2) Passed the above mentioned examination from the government educational institution of Balochistan Government. (3) Technical Education (DAE) pass students who have taken admission in undergraduate or diploma or graduation program in Balochistan province or Punjab under TEVTA in session 2022-23 are also eligible to apply.
- However, students who have passed Marks Improvement and Supply are not eligible to apply. (4) Students with local domicile of Balochistan. (5) Admission to any full-time registered educational institution in the academic session (2022-23). (6) Total monthly income of parents should not exceed 35000. No special scholarship has been allocated for male and female students. Students who belong to the following category.
- Special candidates are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. (1) Orphaned students whose parents have died. (1) It is necessary to attach the computerized death certificate, however, those students whose parents have been martyred as a result of terrorism are exempted from the condition of total monthly income -/35000 rupees. (2) Children of Government Servants of Grade 4-1. The source of total income of parents is only salary, they are exempted from the condition of total monthly income of Rs.35000.
- But attach a copy of pay slip of father or mother. (3) Students belonging to minority religions should attach a certificate attested by their respective religious leader. (4) Special (disabled) students should attach their disability certificate.
- Before submitting the scholarship form, please attach the following certified documents along with the PEEF scholarship form attested by the head of your current educational institution.
- (1) Matric and Intermediate certificate. (2) 4 passport size photographs. (3) Your ID Card Yab Form - (4) Parent's ID Card (5) Local Domicile Certificate. (6) The total monthly income of the parent should not exceed 35,000. (7)
- Income Certificate - / 50 rupees attested stamp paper by a notary public which must be submitted to the BIF office along with the attested form after getting the written information mandatory verified by the head of your current educational institution. Requirements for Master: 12022 2020/2021 Minimum (2.5) CGPA or (60% | percentage marks) in the annual examination of the following degree courses (.BA) BSC/ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc) (2) Have passed the above examination from the official educational institution of Balochistan Government. However, students who have passed Marks Improvement and Supply are not eligible to apply. (3) Students with local domicile of Balochistan province. (4) ) Admission in session 2022-2023 in any full-time registered educational institution. (5) Total monthly income of parents not more than 40000. (7) Income certificate - / 50 rupees attested stamp paper by notary public.
- After obtaining the mandatory verification of the written information from the head of your current educational institution, submit it to the BEF office along with the certified form. No special scholarship has been allocated for the students of Balochistan, so such students Those who belong to any of the following categories are not eligible to apply for special or scholarship. (1) Orphan students are students whose parents have died. Attach the death certificate.
- However, those students whose parents have been martyred as a result of terrorism are exempted from the condition of Rs 400001 in total monthly income.
- (2) Children of Government Servants of Grade 4-1.
- The source of total income of parents is only salary, they are also exempted from the condition of total monthly income-/40000, however payslip of father or mother.
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK